The age of your arteries is directly or indirectly implicated in practically every cellular response and health condition imaginable
- cardiovascular system
- immune system,
- hormone function
- nerve and brain function
- skin and joints
- gut function
- sexual function
- kidney function
The following are the 22 primary scientifically backed reasons that anyone, even healthy people, should consider adding the L-arginine to their health and wellness regime.
22 reasons to use ProArgi9
RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT L-ARGININE
- 1 – is one thousand times more powerful than any naturally occurring antioxidant in the body and may protect against heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes, as well as slowing premature ageing.
- 2 – offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support, including controlling blood pressure and plaque formation helps normalise blood pressure, preventing hypertension and angina.
- 3 – enhances memory, may help to reverse the effects of dementia and Alzheimers disease.
- 4 – boosts human growth hormone (HGH) production, which has anti-aging properties.
- 5 – enhances messages between nerves and the brain.
- 6 – may help improve immune function and fight bacterial infections.
- 7 – may help in the treatment and complications of diabetes including poor circulation and blindness, and is also found to regulate insulin secretion in the pancreas.
- 8 – may inhibit the division and proliferation of cancer cells.
- 9 – helps with cholesterol control by lowering serum and LDL cholesterol levels.
- 10 – enhances male sexual performance by treating vascular erectile dysfunction (ED).
- 11 – anticoagulant abilities reduce clotting to lower heart attack and stroke risk.
- 12 – reduces pregnancy-related hypertension, a risk factor for both the expecting mother and the unborn child.
- 13 – is useful in the treatment of asthma and the treatment of lung disorders.
- 14 – relaxes hypertonic sphincter muscles, preventing and healing hemorrhoids.
- 15 – boosts lean muscle mass and preserves bone density so it may be useful in weight management and strength training.
- 16 – boosts nitric oxide levels in smokers
- 17 – helps to accelerate wound healing, post surgery recovery, burns especially in the elderly.
- 18 – enhances athletic performance due to its ability to boost exercise tolerance, and build lean muscle tissue.
- 19 – may be used to improve the function of the prostate.
- 20 – may prevent and possible reverse the effects of osteoporosis
- 21 – has been used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and to reduce the occurrence of ulcers (especially stress-related) without affecting gastric acid production.
- 22 – may improve kidney function and slow the progression of renal disease and age-related chronic renal failure. L-arginine’s protective effect on the kidneys may also benefit those with diabetes.
ProArgi 9 is the ONLY L-Arginine product to appear in the Physicians Desk Reference.
To order please visit the SynergyWorldwide website and enter my code 1810778 to get your 10% DISCOUNT
Gill Barham believes that everyone has the right to elite health and personal financial independence. Her work centres around helping you to achieve your potential in both areas.She is an international award winning speaker, wellness entrepreneur, professional networker and is the author of the book The Heart of a Woman – How to look after the heart you give to the world. Gill has a nursing background but has always embraced a more holistic approach to health and well-being. She specialises in addressing the mega health trends of the 21st century and is passionate about supporting others to spread this message worldwide, pledging to help 1 million people a year.