Beginners and Improvers Pilates Online.
Your first videos in the 20 week beginners and improvers series explain the basic positions and core principles of the Body Control Pilates method. Even if you have done Pilates before, these videos are designed to introduce you to the language of Gill’s style of Pilates and most common terms.
You will be sent a series of simple Pilates exercises to do to get you started. These are demonstrated and carefully structured for the beginner and improver by Gill.
Your monthly subscription gives you:
1. Weekly emails with links to new video content to add to your routines.
2. Suggested programmes of exercises that focus on different areas –
helping you look slimmer and more toned
exercises to alleviate neck and shoulder issues
maintaining balance and flexibility
relieving stress and more…..
3. FREE access to a private Facebook group where Gill adds extra content.
4. Help and advice on health and nutrition to compliment your pilates for more energy, better sleep, keeping bones healthy and strong and looking and feeling younger.
5. A monthly Q and A session with Gill
6. An invitation after the end of your subscription to maintain a Lifestyle Pilates™ membership status within the group at a reduce fee with options to join subsequent 20 week programmes.
Pilates can work for everyone, regardless of age or fitness level, so is inclusive for all!
SIGN UP TODAY to get access STRAIGHT AWAY for just £7.97 a month
WHAT IS PILATES?
Not many people realise that Pilates is more than just an exercise method, it is both mind and body training. Named after its German-born founder Joseph Pilates (1883-1967), Pilates teaches you to be more aware of your body and your movements. Every exercise is performed thoughtfully and with precision.
Gill trained as a Body Control Pilates teacher. This method was founded over 20 years ago and has an unrivalled reputation for the quality and effectiveness of its teaching. The method is suitable for all ages and all levels of fitness as it includes modified Joseph Pilates’ original exercises (which are very challenging), making them accessible to all. By breaking them down Gill gives you the ability to master each movement skill in turn, progressively building your strength and flexibility. So, whether you are a first-time exerciser or an elite athlete, Gill can help you meet your goals.